Multi Collagen Complex
Types I, II, III, V & X Unflavored 302g
- Includes Types I, II, III, V & X
- Great in Coffee & Hot Teas
- 10 g Collagen Complex Per Serving
- Add to Shakes & Smoothies
- Dietary Supplement
- Igen™ Non-GMO Tested - IGEN™ Program Non-GMO Tested
- Gluten Free
- This Product Is Keto Certified cGMP Compliant
- Manufactured in a cGMP FacilitySR®
- Multi-Collagen Complex contains Type I, II, II, V & X collagen plus Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Great in coffee and protein shakes, SR® Multi-Collagen Complex is an easy way to supplement collagen into your daily routine.
- Features 5 types of collagen
- 9 g protein per serving
- Low molecular weight collagen peptides (3000-5000 daltons)
- Plus Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid
- Collagen Complex includes SR® Multi-Collagen Blend, Vitamin C, & Hyaluronic Acid
As a dietary supplement, healthy adults combine one scoop into 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage or meal once daily and mix thoroughly.
Options to enjoy
Drink -Add to your morning coffee/tea, protein shakes & smoothies.
Eat - Mix 1/2-1 scoop into oatmeal, soup or yogurt for a boost anytime of day.
For Best Results:
Use a shaker cup, blender or drink mixer. SR® Multi-Collagen Complex may clump if stirred with a spoon into cold liquids. Great when stirred into hot coffee of your favorite hot beverage.
Other Ingredients: None.
Contains eggs and fish (wild-caught cod, haddock, and pollock).
Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Notice: Collagen is not a complete protein.
Store at room temperature, in a dry place. Protect product from excessive heat, freezing, humidity, and light.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Consult with a qualified healthcare professional prior to using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, have diagnosed medical conditions, or are taking prescription medications. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
This product is packaged by weight, not by volume. Settling of contents occurs over time and cannot be avoided. Variations in aroma, color, taste and solubility may occur.