- Hydrolyzed Type I Collagen
- Wild Caught Fish
- Supports Bones & Joints
- Stirs In & Mixes Easily
- Dietary Supplement
- Igen - Non-GMO Tested
- Certified Paleo
- Wild-Caught Deep Sea Fish
- Keto Certified
SR Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Peptides provide low molecular weight peptides which help support the integrity, elasticity, regeneration and strength of bodily connective tissues–including skin, bones, cartilage, ligaments and tendons.
Benefits - Supports Starts Here
- Bone & Joint Health: May help support bone and joint health.
- Beauty: May help support skin elasticity and reduce visible signs of skin aging.
- Connective Tissue: With 18 Amino Acids which may help support tendons, ligaments, and cartilage.
- Gut Friendly: Hydrolyzed for easy digestion and better absorption.
Sports Research Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Peptides are proudly certified.
As a dietary supplement, healthy adults combine one scoop into your favorite beverage or meal once daily and mix thoroughly.
Helpful Tip: Collagen Peptides may clump in cold water. To enjoy Collagen Peptides in cold liquid, simply mix into room temperature liquid first and then add ice.
Options To Enjoy:
- Drink - Add to your morning coffee/tea, orange juice or protein shakes & smoothies.
- Eat - Mix ½-1 scoop into oatmeal, soup or yogurt for additional nutritional support.
Hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides [from igen non-GMO tested, wild-caught cod, haddock, and pollock].
Allergen warning: Contains fish.
Notice: Collagen is not a complete protein. Do not use to replace dietary protein or for weight reduction.
Storage Information: Store at room temperature, in a dry place. Protect product from excessive heat, freezing, humidity, and light.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Consult with a qualified healthcare professional prior to using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, have diagnosed medical conditions, or are taking prescription medications. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
This product is packaged by weight, not by volume. Settling of contents occurs over time and cannot be avoided. Variations in aroma, color, taste and solubility may occur.