The Bad Boy Pro Series Champion BJJ Gi is built to fulfil the most demanding athletes‘ expectations thanks to its high-performance Pearl Weave fabric and its competition ready design.
Meeting perfectly the official BJJ tournament requirements, the Bad Boy Pro Series Champion Gi delivers optimal balance between lightweight and durability thanks to its 450 grams per square meter density.
Pre-shrunk and anatomically designed, the gi jacket offers a perfect fit and a natural range of motion. It features an Eva foam collar with inner mesh lining to limit the grab (less flexible) of your opponent and facilitate moisture management.
All the strategic stress points have been heavily reinforced for extra sturdiness and timeless quality.
Made with robust 8oz Rip Stop fabric, the gi pants are designed with elastic drawstrings for a flawless fit, no matter how much you roll.
- Gi Jacket:
- 100% Ultra-soft cotton for superior comfort
- Lightweight 450gsm Pearl Weave fabric
- Pre-shrunk for optimal fit
- Eva foam collar with inner mesh lining for enhanced breathability
- Triple stitching in strategic stress points
- Reinforced splits and extra thick lapels for durability
- Bad Boy BJJ patches embroidered on arm, chest, neck and back
- Gi Pants:
- 8oz Rip Stop
- Reinforced stitching on key stress points
- Neoprene drawstrings for a secure and perfect fit
- Bad Boy BJJ patch embroidered on hip
- BJJ bag included for practical transport